Well that "misdemeanor" thread right?!

liter a cola

Forum Sage
FAA
Facility
Command Center
That didn't last long... I never had the want or need to search a username but did out of curiosity... A lot of stories and excuses... Sounds like the work force would be dodging a bullet with this one.

Lmfao. One time I almost got accused of stealing because I was buying a backpack from rei. I put it on the carry it to the register and got swarmed by like 3 chicks asking if I need help. And they walked me to the register.

I'm saying I kinda see their point of view but T the same time tons of people get rolled for dui's, dismissed / plead down whatever and the faa still flips.

That coupled with the fact that said person is non union and probationary is a death kiss. If I was them I'd be shitting bricks!

I just found her thread on Reddit.

Definitely super normal to shop in a sweatshirt during 97 degree heat. Very believable.

I just found her thread on Reddit.

Definitely super normal to shop in a sweatshirt during 97 degree heat. Very believable.
I was sympathetic and understanding when I read the thread... But there was the post about a alias username. I did a quick search and found posts that were same story different situation...

You know, "it's not my fault" "I was taken advantage of" excuses excuses...

Look I was married for 14 years. The last 4 of those my spouse was an addict. I've heard it all before and it really struck a nerve. Frankly we don't need more bullshit in this workforce. How hard is it to just get some bodies that somewhat enjoy the job, aren't afraid of a little traffic, can actually move the airplanes and aren't trying to buddyfu@k their coworkers at every turn?

If it doesn't fit, you must acquit!

I imagine she could and might lose her job if she is on probation. Would suck cuz everyone presumed innocent (in theory). I'd hire Casey Anthony or George Zimmerman's attorneys.

Lol @ getting charged w crimes while at Academy then taking it to the internet. Thats the most millenial thing ever. Mike Monroney is rolling in his grave!

If it doesn't fit, you must acquit!

I imagine she could and might lose her job if she is on probation. Would suck cuz everyone presumed innocent (in theory). I'd hire Casey Anthony or George Zimmerman's attorneys.

Lol @ getting charged w crimes while at Academy then taking it to the internet. Thats the most millenial thing ever. Mike Monroney is rolling in his grave!

View attachment 2809
There is a argument for not reporting it, as it probably will get dismissed to nothing eventually, and you will probably be fired if you do report it even if it does get dismissed later. At that point I doubt you would have to report it on future background checks. But as was mentioned now that it’s on the internet the FAA will track it down even if they have to inquire about OKC crime records for everyone currently at the Academy, that’s why you don’t put this stuff online.

There is a argument for not reporting it, as it probably will get dismissed to nothing eventually, and you will probably be fired if you do report it even if it does get dismissed later. At that point I doubt you would have to report it on future background checks. But as was mentioned now that it’s on the internet the FAA will track it down even if they have to inquire about OKC crime records for everyone currently at the Academy, that’s why you don’t put this stuff online.

In theory being "charged" w something should not carry punitive measures. I agree that to report it means almost certain termination. Sometimes its truly better to beg forgiveness than ask permission. If you lose plausible deniability, that's the ball game. You should never have to report being charged w something on future background checks, as being charged is arbitrary based on the extremely loose "probable cause" standard. Look what that zealot Tom Sneddon did to the King of Pop. RIP MJ ?

I dont see why the faa would even choose to randomly search for that though without a prompt. But i would be worried about the background check and her name popping up even if it does get dropped

I dont see why the faa would even choose to randomly search for that though without a prompt. But i would be worried about the background check and her name popping up even if it does get dropped

Yeah but if you don't blabbermouth it to the interweb you'd at least be able to feign ignorance . "what that ol thang? Pshhh, I didn't think that counted as a crime!? Was dismissed in 2 days OKC is corrupt as hell to Yankees..". Then let NATCA save you and be fraternally beholden to them for life.

Yeah but if you don't blabbermouth it to the interweb you'd at least be able to feign ignorance . "what that ol thang? Pshhh, I didn't think that counted as a crime!? Was dismissed in 2 days OKC is corrupt as hell to Yankees..". Then let NATCA save you and be fraternally beholden to them for life.
Well Yeah but i was more talking about the part where you said the faa would track it down now and inquire okc crime records for everyome at the academy. She wouldnt be at the academy by that point

The only thing is you go to the academy without a full security clearance. So I’m Not sure if any charge will immediately get flagged to get security officer.

Back
Top Bottom