Current CPC % to Target
-
Projected CPC % to Target
-

Updated --/--/----

Operational Info​

Local Area​

External Links​

Housing recommendations for a family of four?
NE! Rent a home in the LaCueva school district. PM for my number. North Star and Double Eagle are the best elementary schools. Dont rent an apartment, they got a 1 year lease at a low rate and raise it $220 a month when it was time to renew.

At ZAB you'll pretty much start training right away. The only time people get delayed at all is if they are waiting for more people to come from the academy to fill a class. Between the time you get here and hit the floor you'll learn your maps, complete A side training, have non-radar classroom work and sim problems, d-side classroom work and sim problems, and then go to the floor. I think on average it takes around 4.5 months from the day you get here until you hit the floor. Some people are checking out as CPC's pretty fast here. I'd say the average is 2 years from walking in the door, but a good number have done it in less lately.

Anyone have the NATCA reps info and could PM me? Going to be in the area in March 2019 and would like to stop by for a tour. Currently at ZLA and possibly looking for transfer.

Back
Top Bottom