Current CPC % to Target
-
Projected CPC % to Target
-

Updated --/--/----

Operational Info​

Local Area​

External Links​

Warrenton. Anywhere East of Warrenton you'll be dealing with extreme traffic congestion and higher prices for housing. US 15 northbound out of Warrenton you'll be opposite of traffic for your commute into Leesburg

Could someone share some information regarding time from arriving at the Center to earning D1 pay? Is there a TMU option if it’s taking a long time? Other than Warrenton, any other areas affordable for a family and good school districts? Any info if they do the GI Bill apprenticeship program?

Thanks in advance.

Is there a current backlog of training?

Depends on how many people are ahead of you when you get here. If you’re CPC transfer from a center you will start OJT as soon as you finish learning your maps. If you’re CPC from tower you go through D school after your maps and that’s where you’re probably going to get backed up. Academy Grads who just got here within the last month or so are looking at October/November for D school. We have 110 total trainees throughout Stage 2, 3 and 4

I had an instructor at the academy tell me that DC has the most complex airspace of all centers.
He said they are working on a way of implimenting some changes but it would be a nightmare for quite a while... any other input on this?

I had an instructor at the academy tell me that DC has the most complex airspace of all centers.
He said they are working on a way of implimenting some changes but it would be a nightmare for quite a while... any other input on this?
well, this response is 2 years later but, what facility did you choose? Haha

Can someone from zdc, do a detailed write up on the facility? Like best & worst specialties, overall morale, which areas have the most OT, and the outside-of-the-facility quality of life.

Yup, same with PCT. Both are easily an hour+ drive to DC once you throw in beltway traffic.
I would love to go to PCT but yeah it’s not even in suburbs it’s in the sticks, leesburg isn’t too bad of a drive. ADW is more DC than anything other than DCA

Back
Top Bottom