Current CPC % to Target
-
Projected CPC % to Target
-

Updated --/--/----

Operational Info​

Local Area​

External Links​

Where do the phone numbers for the facility pages come from? I tried to call this one and several others just for my own amusement and no one ever answers.

Where do the phone numbers for the facility pages come from? I tried to call this one and several others just for my own amusement and no one ever answers.
The FAA directory :rolleyes:
Let me know what the correct one is if you get it.

Because THAT would make too much sense. LOL. What office is that listed as? Do they want like an admin person? OM desk? Finance guy? Flight Data? :)

Because THAT would make too much sense. LOL. What office is that listed as? Do they want like an admin person? OM desk? Finance guy? Flight Data? :)
the front office public number is what should be posted

When I called MSP for a tour, it took me a few calls to get someone. I found trying different times of the day helped. Could never reach anyone around 2pm, but there was someone there around 10am, ect. Help that helps!

Does anyone know how the current work and training enviornmet are here? Any/ how long is the training hold? Management relations? TIA guys!

Back
Top Bottom