Current CPC % to Target
-
Projected CPC % to Target
-

Updated --/--/----

Operational Info​

Local Area​

External Links​

I arrived here recently from the academy; figured I would share my experience since no posts have been made for ZSE.

The center is in Auburn, WA - a suburban area south of Seattle but still in the greater metro. Rental prices as of Summer 2022 start at $1600 for 1bed/1bath averaging 650 sqft in Auburn and surrounding cities. If you decide to live more than 15 minutes from the center, I would recommend living northbound towards Seattle so to be opposite the flow of traffic in the mornings and afternoons. Washington state has no income tax but imposes a 10% sales tax on most purchases.

ZSE is comprised of four areas, A, B, C, D and you will not have a choice of which area you go to. You will most likely be paired with at least 1 other trainee in your area so you can go through training together and help each other out.

Every new trainee is on a M-F 7:00am to 3:30pm schedule until you pass your D-side labs and move down to the floor. Currently there is no training backlog, though you may have to wait for a partner if you are the first new trainee to an area in a while. I had my A-Side certification 5 weeks after arriving to the center and then 1 week later started my D-side class.

My experience with the training team has been fantastic and it feels as though everyone here is pushing for your success and wants to help you reach your goals. Feel free to message me if you have any questions about the center or the area.

I arrived here recently from the academy; figured I would share my experience since no posts have been made for ZSE.

The center is in Auburn, WA - a suburban area south of Seattle but still in the greater metro. Rental prices as of Summer 2022 start at $1600 for 1bed/1bath averaging 650 sqft in Auburn and surrounding cities. If you decide to live more than 15 minutes from the center, I would recommend living northbound towards Seattle so to be opposite the flow of traffic in the mornings and afternoons. Washington state has no income tax but imposes a 10% sales tax on most purchases.

ZSE is comprised of four areas, A, B, C, D and you will not have a choice of which area you go to. You will most likely be paired with at least 1 other trainee in your area so you can go through training together and help each other out.

Every new trainee is on a M-F 7:00am to 3:30pm schedule until you pass your D-side labs and move down to the floor. Currently there is no training backlog, though you may have to wait for a partner if you are the first new trainee to an area in a while. I had my A-Side certification 5 weeks after arriving to the center and then 1 week later started my D-side class.

My experience with the training team has been fantastic and it feels as though everyone here is pushing for your success and wants to help you reach your goals. Feel free to message me if you have any questions about the center or the area.
Good info. A buddy of mine is at ZID, been there roughly a year. Basically zero training has taken place. But they still hafta show up daily, sit there. Frustrating

Back
Top Bottom