ZTL

I know people who have been there for 3+ years and still don’t know when D-School will be. Granted, Covid is probably a once in a lifetime year delay
Yeah I feel bad for them. The training dept here (at ZME) is atrocious. Extremely inefficient, but we have a high checkout rate

Welcome to ZTL then. California is unliveable and Memphis is....Memphis. I couldn't drive fast enough through that city. ZTL still has a high checkout rate.

Anybody have recommendations on where to stay? Anybody looking for a roommate?
I’d recommend staying close to the center at first (Fayetteville, McDonough, or Peachtree City). Fayette County is a little less congested and nicer in my opinion. I know people who live all the way up in Marietta and some who live as far south as Macon, but I’d recommend a short commute at first because ATL traffic is a real pain in the ass.

Fayetteville and Peachtree are going to be more expensive for someone on AG. I’m sure you can find something in Hampton, and Griffin is close too. There’s apartments on Hwy 20 in McDonough I know several people live at, but traffic on 20 and 155 is always a nightmare. Locust Grove isn’t too far either.
Henry county as a whole has been slowly declining unfortunately.
The area around Locust Grove was built up too fast for the lack of roads, resulting in traffic just like everywhere else.

Back
Top Bottom