ZUA

ZUA

ThisHandle

Lurker
FAA
Facility
ZUA Guam CERAP
This is exactly what I was curious about because I have never heard that either- thanks for the clarification! I will be applying once the next bid comes out.. any word on when that is? I know they've been discussing it for months now.
Waiting on funding. Should be in the next 8 months. I've got a ton of people telling me they're gonna bid hahaha. May the odds be ever in your favor, sir.

If a bid is put out can anyone apply? Does it matter if your facility can release you per NCEPT rules?
NCEPT has always had a hand in release since it's creation. If your facility is red, more than likely HR will screen you. It doesn't hurt you apply anyways.

DL0509

Trusted Contributor
Do controllers here get to base access or to use things like the commissary?

Alex G Martin

Lurker
FAA
Facility
MKG Muskegon Tower
Does anyone have any experience with bringing their dog I read online about a 120-day quarantine.

kriscodyjames

Lurker
FAA
Facility
LFT Lafayette Tower
If a bid is put out can anyone apply? Does it matter if your facility can release you per NCEPT rules?
You can bid regardless, H.R. will check the NCEPT numbers on the day the bid closes and elevate the ones that qualify. The answer is always no until you ask.