August (Q4) 2022

I think the only way you’d be ranked is if you’re eligible to release
Oh okay, because I saw someone from my old facility was ranked #1 for a specific facility but they didn’t get picked up. I guess since someone else had gotten ranked #1 at a higher priority facility they weren’t eligible to release anymore but I guess they were able to be ranked on the first round together.

Nope. At this point I’ve played the game long enough, I’m not about to burn that bridge. Eventually I’ll be the last person left wanting to move…
How’s is going with the ERR thing?

Are you close to being “the last person who wants to move” at your facility? I image in the last two years you had one or two hardship out or get a sup deviation, plus you certified a few new trainees who now all have paperwork in, but your still not that close to the threshold to being able to release, and there are more people to get out of your facility the ever, almost all of which have paperwork into higher ranked places on the NCEPT list then where you want to go.

You need to bid a sup job or pull some other trick if your ever going to have a chance to leave brother.

How’s is going with the ERR thing?

Are you close to being “the last person who wants to move” at your facility? I image in the last two years you had one or two hardship out or get a sup deviation, plus you certified a few new trainees who now all have paperwork in, but your still not that close to the threshold to being able to release, and there are more people to get out of your facility the ever, almost all of which have paperwork into higher ranked places on the NCEPT list then where you want to go.

You need to bid a sup job or pull some other trick if your ever going to have a chance to leave brother.
You are more correct than you realize sadly

Back
Top Bottom