Decision Lens Agreement (DLA)

planevan

Does anyone know where I can find a copy of the decision lens agreement? Apparently its the new document that governs the order of facility selections in NCEPT. Sorry if this has been asked before, the search feature of the forum didn't return any results.

I'm looking for this as well. A lot of talk about it but I cant find it anywhere, not even the NATCA website has it. I assume it looks similar to the NCEPT Priority column in the PPT.

Does anyone know where I can find a copy of the decision lens agreement? Apparently its the new document that governs the order of facility selections in NCEPT. Sorry if this has been asked before, the search feature of the forum didn't return any results.
The DLA has been the scope of the priority list for years, you can find it on KSN2. Next time I get access to a computer I try to get the full address.

I'm looking for this as well. A lot of talk about it but I cant find it anywhere, not even the NATCA website has it. I assume it looks similar to the NCEPT Priority column in the PPT.
The closest thing I’ve found to something outlining the decision lens agreement or associated procedures can be found on the KSN, scroll down a bit and click on SOPs to the left. You should find a .pdf titled Internal Process for the NCEPT Placement Process dated February 29, 2019 and also the Facility Priority Placement Tool and Placement List SOP dated February 21, 2024. Hope that helps.

The closest thing I’ve found to something outlining the decision lens agreement or associated procedures can be found on the KSN, scroll down a bit and click on SOPs to the left. You should find a .pdf titled Internal Process for the NCEPT Placement Process dated February 29, 2019 and also the Facility Priority Placement Tool and Placement List SOP dated February 21, 2024. Hope that helps.
There is no document for the current DLA. It’s been changed since it was published in the sop.

I have heard there is a new formula that will be implemented "soon" that is much better at reflecting priority.

I have heard there is a new formula that will be implemented "soon" that is much better at reflecting priority.
The new formula has been in place behind the scenes for like a year. It’s been needed for even longer. Leadership has failed to implement.

It is a software program as far as I am aware.
1717432568134.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom