Serious Fatigue Memo 5/3/2024

I saw a video response from Nick and Jamaal on this and they talked about how leadership was weak because this happened and they would have had rolling lobby weeks about it (other people doing the work) and whatever other dumb shit they did.

Rich proved here he is the leader we need. He told us he was going to work on it, went to work on it and it’s gone.

Leaders don’t need words or lobby weeks, leaders lead while everyone else is making noise.

Big win for Santa and Natca

I just cannot
I saw a video response from Nick and Jamaal on this and they talked about how leadership was weak because this happened and they would have had rolling lobby weeks about it (other people doing the work) and whatever other dumb shit they did.

Rich proved here he is the leader we need. He told us he was going to work on it, went to work on it and it’s gone.

Leaders don’t need words or lobby weeks, leaders lead while everyone else is making noise.

I think counting this as a win might be a tad bit... premature. It is going to still happen regardless, the only change is the year delay. Notwithstanding, and I am not a Rich or Nick fan, it is good to see some degree of pushback on the imposed work rules.

I just cannot

I think counting this as a win might be a tad bit... premature. It is going to still happen regardless, the only change is the year delay. Notwithstanding, and I am not a Rich or Nick fan, it is good to see some degree of pushback on the imposed work rules.
Who knows what’s going to happen, the only thing we know is it isn’t happening right now.

I just cannot

Exactly, It's coming either way. I would expect it 2025 or as the memo says possibly sooner.

He told us he was going to work on it, went to work on it and it’s gone.
Holy fuckballs dude. I understand you think Santa is some kind of a god but can you at least read and understand English?

Tim Arel said:
It is my hope that this engagement will allow an opportunity to have a joint agreement and understanding on new rest periods to allow for joint development of a strategy for implementing for the 2025 Basic Watch Schedule or sooner where feasible.

If you can get "it's gone" out of that... wow.

Holy fuckballs dude. I understand you think Santa is some kind of a god but can you at least read and understand English?

If you can get "it's gone" out of that... wow.
Holy fuck balls dude, the original memo is gone. It is not coming back as it was. It will now have the unions input and benefit us.

Lenny is just embarrassing with some of this stuff. I’m surprised rich hasn't told him to stop, looks pretty silly.
Bro Nick and Jamaal put out a video saying they’d need rolling lobby weeks and media appearances if this happened. Rich needed two weeks, all the members care about is it got taken care of which it did. Simp harder for Yachty.

Bro Nick and Jamaal put out a video saying they’d need rolling lobby weeks and media appearances if this happened. Rich needed two weeks, all the members care about is it got taken care of which it did. Simp harder for Yachty.
I don’t care what Nick and Jamaal said tbh. This is simple change of working conditions. It was always going to be implemented in this fashion. If we are just told to fit these rules into the 2025 BWS neg. With nothing else. It’s not a win, rich needs to get something out of this change or he lost.

Lenny’s just another loser who gobbles the unions cock down his throat. The agency could announce a 15% pay raise and this dude would have something to complain about.
actually Lenny is Rich Santa. Rich come out of hiding bro no need to suck your own noodle behind a throwaway account. FYI I’m not a yachty boy either. It’s like voting Trump or Biden to me, time for some new blood

1714822884909.gif

So let me get this straight.. you all are pissed we are getting more time off between shifts and mids?

It’s true, you all do b**** about everything
Believe it or not I knew of guys who bitched about our Covid schedule, 5 on/10 off. Some people were bored being at home and some complained they lost pay from not enough differentials. It was then I had that same thought. Controllers literally will bitch about ANYTHING.

Back
Top Bottom