Terminal 03/17/2021 Basics

Poppy

Anyone else in the Terminal basics class from 03/17-04/12? I have seen other classes with threads made so I figured I would make on fore this one too.

Got my ipad set up this morning. Waiting for the 17th. Do we just log into that zoom meeting the morning of the 17th and go from there I'm assuming?

Got my ipad set up this morning. Waiting for the 17th. Do we just log into that zoom meeting the morning of the 17th and go from there I'm assuming?
Thats what I think. I went in and just logged into all of the links that they sent me through email and bookmarked them. I'll probably just join like 5 mins before the start time just to make sure it works alright.

Thats what I think. I went in and just logged into all of the links that they sent me through email and bookmarked them. I'll probably just join like 5 mins before the start time just to make sure it works alright.
Guess I'll be doing the same. Skimmed through a bit of that block 1 pdf file and I can see a lot of flash cards in my future lol

Do you happen to remember what our OKC dates were going to be? They told me over the phone in november, but I dont remember.

Do you happen to remember what our OKC dates were going to be? They told me over the phone in november, but I dont remember.
I've told my roommate/landlord I'll be leaving somewhere around 4/20 but I don't know if we ever got a concrete in-person date. Just mid to late april as a tentative date

I've told my roommate/landlord I'll be leaving somewhere around 4/20 but I don't know if we ever got a concrete in-person date. Just mid to late april as a tentative date
Got it, thanks. I'm sure we will be told before basics is over. Trying to get everything together for the big move.

Got it, thanks. I'm sure we will be told before basics is over. Trying to get everything together for the big move.
Yeah, gonna be weird. First move out of state for me followed by another move less than 3 months later. Gonna be travelling light for a while

Yeah, gonna be weird. First move out of state for me followed by another move less than 3 months later. Gonna be travelling light for a while
For sure. Hardest part isnt the move, its going to be moving again within such a short amount of time. to who knows where to lol. Its been a long time coming and now its all happening so fast.

Looks like a couple of classes that were just finishing the online portion were delayed a few weeks before going to Oklahoma so I wouldn't be surprised if we had the same thing happen.

it’s crazy that this time has finally come. A few months ago mid-covid I wasn’t sure if I was ever going to get the call. Then once it came everything started happening so fast. Well worth the wait though!

Back
Top Bottom