Terminal 09/21/2022 Terminal Basics

SlowBimmers

Howdy, I just received class dates with projected in person dates of 10/26-12/16 and didn’t see a thread for those dates so went ahead and made one. Anyone else on here? I think I’m planning on staying at Kim’s.. gonna make some calls in the morning.

I'm in the same boat, Kim's is a place I'm thinking too. Only concern is if the traffic driving back and forth is heavy or not, gonna try and look around places a little closer to the Academy but I guess we'll have to decide something soon

I'm in the same boat, Kim's is a place I'm thinking too. Only concern is if the traffic driving back and forth is heavy or not, gonna try and look around places a little closer to the Academy but I guess we'll have to decide something soon
I wasn’t aware of heavy traffic from mustang but I have no idea how traffic is. Maps is showing me 10 mins from MMAC to Kim’s place in mustang

I went to the academy beginning of last year and stayed at Kim’s place. 10000000000% recommend. If you wanna have a roommate, she tries her best to pair you up with a classmate making studying super easy. Out of the 8 people I went to class with, 5 of us stayed there. she also provides food for you every 2 weeks if I remember correctly. A bus picks you up and drops you off at the academy for both morning shift and the night shift. If you do choose to drive, traffic isn’t bad at all. Good luck everyone!

Howdy, I just received class dates with projected in person dates of 10/26-12/16 and didn’t see a thread for those dates so went ahead and made one. Anyone else on here? I think I’m planning on staying at Kim’s.. gonna make some calls in the morning.
Can I ask what your timeline looked like? I’m waiting on my clearances and hoping for a class date soon.

Can I ask what your timeline looked like? I’m waiting on my clearances and hoping for a class date soon.
TOL 1/31
EODS 6/13
CIL 6/16
eQIP submitted 7/3
AME Exam 7/7
Drug test 7/8
Extra medical info requested 7/8, half submitted 7/9
Remainder of extra info submitted 8/3
Noticed I cleared everything as of 8/16
Terminal dates 8/17

TOL 1/31
EODS 6/13
CIL 6/16
eQIP submitted 7/3
AME Exam 7/7
Drug test 7/8
Extra medical info requested 7/8, half submitted 7/9
Remainder of extra info submitted 8/3
Noticed I cleared everything as of 8/16
Terminal dates 8/17
Cool. I’m about 2 weeks after you as far as clearances, mid July. So that makes me hopeful

I wasn’t aware of heavy traffic from mustang but I have no idea how traffic is. Maps is showing me 10 mins from MMAC to Kim’s place in mustang
Yeah I'm just thinking in the mornings and evenings during rush hours, but also my current city has bad 3 hour long rush hours so maybe I'm putting too much thought into that

Yeah I'm just thinking in the mornings and evenings during rush hours, but also my current city has bad 3 hour long rush hours so maybe I'm putting too much thought into that
I gotcha. Well there is a shuttle that runs, and if the shuttle runs late the academy can’t get mad at you for that. I just finished up my questionnaire with Kim’s place. I’m planning on driving down there. Are you guys in the ATC hiring discord?

Back
Top Bottom