En Route 12/07/2023 Enroute Basics

Anyone have enroute basics 12/7/23? Looking for other classmates and places to stay.
Hey, I’m going to be in your class! I just reserved a spot at Kim’s place today, but I’m still debating on whether or not I want my own place at the Anatole lol. Also, have you joined the ATC Hiring & Academy discord channel yet? They also help to get you in touch with other people from your class.

Hey, I’m going to be in your class! I just reserved a spot at Kim’s place today, but I’m still debating on whether or not I want my own place at the Anatole lol. Also, have you joined the ATC Hiring & Academy discord channel yet? They also help to get you in touch with other people from your class.
No, I haven't yet, but I'll have to join now.
I messaged Kim's place but haven't heard back. At the moment I live with my fiancé and I don't think I would like to have a roommate, but if it means making studying easier then I'm for it. Hopefully I hear back soon or I'll start looking elsewhere.

No, I haven't yet, but I'll have to join now.
I messaged Kim's place but haven't heard back. At the moment I live with my fiancé and I don't think I would like to have a roommate, but if it means making studying easier then I'm for it. Hopefully I hear back soon or I'll start looking elsewhere.
Yeah I feel that. My fiancé is staying behind or else I would definitely be going with my own place over at the Anatole apartments. Did you feel out the form on Kim’s Place website yet? I know it took a few days for me to get an email back from her. Also, here is the link for the discord channel. Join the ATC Hiring & Academy Group Discord Server!

If anyone from our class is on this forum, I have booked a house with FAA Crashpads. It's a 3 bedroom and they will pay for our groceries, so if anyone else is searching for a place I recommend to reach out to them and we can stay together.

Also just going to post our start dates below, so if anyone is trying to search for our class it might hopefully help:

Start Date: 12/07/2023 (Class Number 178420)
Basics will be virtual from home location 12/07/2023 - 01/04/2024
Projected in-person Academy dates: 01/12/2024 - 04/05/2024

Back
Top Bottom