Any info on NY/NJ Airports?

wand_waver

Was curious about the training environment, availability of overtime, and general work morale. Considering facilities for ERR in the future. Possible facilities would be JFK, LGA, EWR, HPN, FRG, TEB. Would consider lower levels too since it’ll put me close to family- CDW, MMU, ISP, Etc.

Was curious about the training environment...general work morale...JFK
0232cc84b71ce33d01b2dac924f5fdee.gif

availability of overtime,

do u want to die young for a few pieces of gold? you will end up a old haggard bitch who looks 70 at 50 with a dozen comorbidities. go to a country club not the projects! Chase scam CIP or inflated locality and save your heart.

OT.jpg

Consider ABE... they receive NY locality.
Now that the shit show of a manager isn’t there anymore and the Temp is a awesome dude to controllers at least as an FLM I’d consider ABE. Country club and still get to work some cool stuff up and down. It’s a little expensive there tho thus the locality. True country club is AVP

i can’t speak for the facilities but I grew up 30 min west of MMU and CDW and would move back in a heartbeat. I keep trying to convince the FAA to build a new N90/ZNY at MMU. Morristown is a super fun town and you have the best of urban or rural within an easy commute. Morristown itself is super expensive but you can find much more reasonable CoL 20 min away.

Back
Top Bottom