Canadian Airspace closed?

Smitty

Forum Sage
I ♥ pointSixtyFive
Whatsup w Canada ?? not allowing any planes ?✈️ or routes this year the second it gets marginally busy? I hear this is happening in every region of NAV Canada. This is the model NATCA wanted to privatize into?

200.gif

Rolling the dice on privatization would have been a good thing, now we are locked into 1.6% raises.

But maybe other then the Toronto guys NAVCANADA controllers are just not that good? Most people don’t understand that outside the US general aviation is almost non existent, it is only for the ultra rich. Maybe the Canadian NAS is not used to or equipped to handle and volume of GA stuff.

Rolling the dice on privatization would have been a good thing, now we are locked into 1.6% raises.

But maybe other then the Toronto guys NAVCANADA controllers are just not that good? Most people don’t understand that outside the US general aviation is almost non existent, it is only for the ultra rich. Maybe the Canadian NAS is not used to or equipped to handle and volume of GA stuff.
I’ll pass on privatization personally. Too many unknowns with a board ran by airlines. Had the potential to be amazing but probably woulda been terrible down the road for us.

Back
Top Bottom