Car rental codes

dingalings99

Trusted Contributor
Sup guys, did a bunch of status matching to get the top level in hertz, enterprise, national for a vacay later this year. Trying to find corporate coupon codes to make it even cheaper. Noticed the natca website takes you here Car Rental but even hertz with the discount is still more expensive than national for like a decent sedan. Anyone know of corpo codes or anything like that to bring down the prices? I'm looking for a national one specifically if anyone knows ty

This is the site I used to do the status matching if anyone is interested.

Thanks

I’ve always gotten the best rates through Costco. And keep checking and making new reservations cus they are free to cancel and sometimes it gets way cheaper close in

I’ve always gotten the best rates through Costco. And keep checking and making new reservations cus they are free to cancel and sometimes it gets way cheaper close in
Word. National car is showing like 475 for 5 days in hawaii for a nissan maxima and every other website including costco is showing 500-700+ for like an economy car

Word. National car is showing like 475 for 5 days in hawaii for a nissan maxima and every other website including costco is showing 500-700+ for like an economy car
Yah I always make one so I have one and keep checking and then getting the price lower and lower. But Hawaii might be tough

Did you try Turo? Turo is cheaper than the car rental companies sometimes but they usually limit mileage and you have to make sure your primary insurance covers a Turo rental if you decide to decline Turo’s insurance. Avis and Budget both give 10% back on Amazon gift card. Also check out beatofhawaii.com if you’re going to Hawaii. It’s got a lot of good articles for people visiting Hawaii, esp how to navigate all the state regulations during the pandemic. They have articles that give tips about renting cars in Hawaii as well.

Autoslash.com for the win, I've been using it for years without any issues. Even if you book through a the car rental company you can have autoslash track your reservation for price drops. If they find a better price they send you an email showing your new options.

Carrentalsavers.com is another good one if you want to get an estimate of what you'd be paying with coupon codes. That being said I don't rent enough to warrant free rentals so I prefer the discount over brand loyalty.

Back
Top Bottom