Projected CPC % to Target
-

Updated --/--/----

Operational Info​

External Links​

A/FD

Local Area​

External Links​

It's a "dream" facility that tons of people have into. The competition is very high and usually negated due to personal relations.
It’s also competition. At my 12 tower I‘d say about 1/3 the controllers came directly from another 11/12 tower, maybe even a few more. When a manager is ranking to a place like CLT, prior experience from ATL, ORD, and the like are gonna have a hard time being kept out of the number one slot.

It’s also competition. At my 12 tower I‘d say about 1/3 the controllers came directly from another 11/12 tower, maybe even a few more. When a manager is ranking to a place like CLT, prior experience from ATL, ORD, and the like are gonna have a hard time being kept out of the number one slot.
Unless they can only select round two and their options are level 4-7 facilities! ?

What do you mean
Highly desirable level 12 facility in a low cost of living area (relative when compared to other level 12 Terminal facilities), so few people ever want to leave, and a lot of people bidding there. I know a few people at N90 that spent years trying to get to CLT, and were not able to, so like I said before.......good luck!

Highly desirable level 12 facility in a low cost of living area (relative when compared to other level 12 Terminal facilities), so few people ever want to leave, and a lot of people bidding there. I know a few people at N90 that spent years trying to get to CLT, and were not able to, so like I said before.......good luck!
I’m still at SAV training. Just wondering because I like the area, not trying to “chase the money” but I know other areas I like are very well staffed.

Back
Top Bottom