Hiring Bid Experienced bid: FAA-ATO-17-ATCEXP-52850

Kinda new here. Posted my list yesterday. Anyone have the likelihood of me getting one of my top 2 locations? I sent it back pretty quick after I received the survey. Not sure if I saw anyone who also had F11 or M98

Kinda new here. Posted my list yesterday. Anyone have the likelihood of me getting one of my top 2 locations? I sent it back pretty quick after I received the survey. Not sure if I saw anyone who also had F11 or M98
Everyone in your group got the same choices, and it’s likely a very small group, so the odds are pretty good

...asking for a friend, what happens if you won't work anywhere on your list, I'm assuming they just blacklist you and move on? Has anyone ever successfully declined a list or argued for better places?

...asking for a friend, what happens if you won't work anywhere on your list, I'm assuming they just blacklist you and move on? Has anyone ever successfully declined a list or argued for better places?
I know people that have declined multiple lists. You'll just have to go through all the hoops again.

I know people that have declined multiple lists. You'll just have to go through all the hoops again.
You can ask politely for a new list but there is no guarantee that they will be willing to roll you into the next group. If you deny the FOL, you have to start from scratch on a new bid. (I do understand that some of the clearances could be valid for a future bid)

I believe you can ask to be given 1 new list and then it's a take it or leave it option. At least people were able to do that a couple years ago.

Are start dates in line with federal pay periods? Can you start in the middle of a pay period? Also anyone know if they work with previous scheduled vacations or what not or do people normally just wait to start?

I just found out today that I was cleared 7/6. I’m hoping to be in the next batch of list receivers. Not sure if there is any rhyme or reason to which cleared applicants receive a list and which ones don’t. Does anyone have any insight?

Yesterday, I was told I would receive a phone call today and that I should call on Wednesday if I don’t hear anything. First time the FAA HR has told me to call back if I don’t hear something soon. Normally they say wait a few months/years/decades.

Back
Top Bottom