Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-21-ALLSRCE-73599

I think my favorite question was “is anyone trying to poison you”
One really had me stumped it asked “do you hear thoughts in your head?” Which I do in a normal inner voice way but it was at the end of a series of dark questions like “have you ever had the urge to hurt someone” so I was thinking maybe they were still on that subject and I answered no then once I got out I looked it up and apparently not everyone has mental dialogue when they think so how tf do ppl read like that ??‍♂️?

Is anyone else having problems with their EODS email? First of all, mine is a bunch of number 9’s and = signs with the text in between. But the real problem is that the ‘link’ is not a link. It lights up like I should be able to click on it, but nothing happens if I do. Tried on a Mac, PC, multiple browsers, etc. No answer when calling my HR rep. Don’t wanna miss the deadline.

Finished with all my appointments (MMPI, Drug Test, Medical, and Fingerprints), just waiting for an eQUIP now.

Quick question, do they let you know once you clear or am I to just assume?

Is anyone else having problems with their EODS email? First of all, mine is a bunch of number 9’s and = signs with the text in between. But the real problem is that the ‘link’ is not a link. It lights up like I should be able to click on it, but nothing happens if I do. Tried on a Mac, PC, multiple browsers, etc. No answer when calling my HR rep. Don’t wanna miss the deadline.
Update: spoke to HR. This problem will occur for anyone using a yahoo email address. You’ll need to send them a Gmail address to use instead to access EODS. This won’t affect your deadlines as it’s one of many problems they are having with the site. FYI for those still waiting.

Update: spoke to HR. This problem will occur for anyone using a yahoo email address. You’ll need to send them a Gmail address to use instead to access EODS. This won’t affect your deadlines as it’s one of many problems they are having with the site. FYI for those still waiting.

I had the same thing happen. If you use a different mail app like the windows email app it works

Back
Top Bottom