Facilities

The days we get to travel from MMAC to our new facility are only business days, right? So if I finish at the academy on Thursday and get 5 days of travel to get to my facility, I would be expected to arrive the following Friday?

The days we get to travel from MMAC to our new facility are only business days, right? So if I finish at the academy on Thursday and get 5 days of travel to get to my facility, I would be expected to arrive the following Friday?
technically no, they are the weekend too but you get extra days for traveling on the weekend so it evens out regardless. It’s weird. However your change of station time which is 64 hours (8 days) doesn’t go on the weekends.

If you don’t mind me asking where are you headed?

If your last eval is Wednesday and you pick/graduation date is Thursday and you were going to ZSE (5 days) you would be allowed Friday,Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday for travel and report on the following Friday. There is no expectation to “travel” on RDOs or federal holidays.

Back
Top Bottom