Projected CPC % to Target
-

Updated --/--/----

Operational Info​

External Links​

A/FD

Local Area​

External Links​

Anyone currently at FXE? Any recommended places for housing? I know Ft. Lauderdale isn't a very good area, so any recommendations is appreciated!

Edit: By not very good I mean in reference to crime rate and stuff.

Last edited:
Anyone currently at FXE? Any recommended places for housing? I know Ft. Lauderdale isn't a very good area, so any recommendations is appreciated!

Worked here for 3 years from 2015-18. Northern Broward, like Coral Springs area is nice and southern Palm Beach in the Boca area is nice. But if you want more action, Las Olas and close to downtown has some spots.

Lmao ft Lauderdale is not a bad area. Has just as much crime as any other city. If you want to be uppity, look in downtown, las olas or the beach.

Last edited:
If your worried about the crime rate in the inner city of a place like Lauderdale don’t come down here, you will also be scared of the Covid hype then and never leave your sun room and wear a mask on the beach in 105’ weather.

If your worried about the crime rate in the inner city of a place like Lauderdale don’t come down here, you will also be scared of the Covid hype then and never leave your sun room and wear a mask on the beach in 105’ weather.
Lmao, I'm not overly worried about it, but when you're coming from 33 hrs away to a city you've never been in you want to make sure you don't end up in a shit part of town.

Lmao ft Lauderdale is not a bad area. Has just as much crime as any other city. If you want to be uppity, look in downtown, las olas or the beach.
Appreciate it, never been there, just going off what the google machine says.

Back
Top Bottom