Historical Academy Placements

Phanatical

⭐SuperStar
I’ve compiled a list of all Academy facility placements from October 2015 to present. It’s interesting to see such an even split between terminal and enroute numbers over 7 years or so.

Attachments

• FileName (3).pdf
    268.2 KB · Views: 385
I’m not sure your source...there is most definitely some incorrect information though. The level 8+Facilities most definitely did not get academy placements.

I’m not sure your source...there is most definitely some incorrect information though. The level 8+Facilities most definitely did not get academy placements.
They most definitely did. ICT was one that was able to get them. Happened in 2016-2017

I got a level 8 up/down straight from the academy. They made exceptions back then for staffing. (2017)
I know they were did OKC and ICT but there's places on those lists like JAX, P31, IND, DAB, M03, MEM, and SAT that supposedly got 8+ AG's since Oct '15. Does anyone know when they implemented level 7 and below only for AG's?

I know they were did OKC and ICT but there's places on those lists like JAX, P31, IND, DAB, M03, MEM, and SAT that supposedly got 8+ AG's since Oct '15. Does anyone know when they implemented level 7 and below only for AG's?
Spousal accommodations?

Outside of the N90-only classes, the last 8+ terminal placement was in March 2019 (DAB) and before that was June 2018 (OKC)

I forgot about ICT and OKC. And yes there were very few spousal accommodations.

But I was at one of the level 8+ that says we got 9 AAC grads since 2015…. I know for a FACT that the last AAC grad we got was in 2012ish.

Now we did get a few prior experience new hires in that time frame. So maybe that’s where those numbers are coming from.

The numbers I posted were just for Academy Graduates... prior experience hires who went through the prior experience process and did not attend the academy are not calculated in my numbers.

That pipeline to N90 is sick. Who tf thought that was a good idea?

Just like when they OTS bids for N90 right out of the gate with RTF, TETRA, and TSEW all included. I wonder how many of those folks actually checked out.

Back
Top Bottom