Projected CPC % to Target
-

Updated --/--/----

Operational Info​

External Links​

A/FD

Local Area​

External Links​

Looking for any information on the I90 facility. Training numbers, facility management with controllers. Local Area of housing and areas to live. Not looking for specifics, still not for sure ill be going there but it is #1 on my list. Thanks in advance

You can view the training numbers on the Priority Placement resource. Given your list, I believe N90, C90, and A80 have an intro evaluation/sim test in the first month you can wash from. Majority of the controllers (at least at the center) live in the Kingwood area northeast of the airport. Congrats on the list, killer choices.

The priority placement resource will give you the information regarding current trainee numbers and other staffing numbers but the success rate is the percentage used in the projected staffing formula and it is just an average of like type facilities from a sample taken about 4 years ago and won't actually apply to that specific facility. So basically if you're concerned with actual wash out rates to infer cultural training atmosphere at a specific facility the priority placement resource is useless

Thanks for the information, I have looked at the priority placement list and have a general idea of the numbers. Not much talk about I90 on any forums. Not sure if it's a gem of the FAA or just not on the same level people compare A80 and C90

High locality, no state income tax, and lower traffic volume are big benefits versus starting out at A80, C90, or N90 especially when you factor in the cost of living.

As someone who's far as hell away from even being able to leave my facility, what's the best advice someone can give to being able to get here?

Anyone from this facility on the forums?

How is the moral of the facility? Management? NATCA leadership?

What is the #1 thing you enjoy about the facility?

What is the #1 thing you dislike about the facility?

Back
Top Bottom