Terminal June 5th Terminal basics

any idea where you plan to stay yet?
Figuring that out today. Looks like a hotel. I want the points, and I’ll be driving down there. I’m probably one of the older guys in our class. I’m 30, married, and just want to wind down solo solo when I’m not studying.

Same boat, 31, married and ill probably drive down. I haven't looked into places yet, figured ill do it this weekend.

Checkout Anatole on MacArthur. Also as of June lodging is 58 a day and you can't pocket lodging funds not used.

You can still use your personal CC to pay for credit card points if you want to go that route.

Checkout Anatole on MacArthur. Also as of June lodging is 58 a day and you can't pocket lodging funds not used.

You can still use your personal CC to pay for credit card points if you want to go that route.
After June 1st its FAA card only. Using your own card you won't get reimbursed. That's the way I read it.

I tried to give Student Services my lodging information. They came back and said wait until I receive my welcome packet.

After June 1st its FAA card only. Using your own card you won't get reimbursed. That's the way I read it.
They didn't mention that in our brief yesterday when I asked, but I'll have to read into the actual change. Unless they change the way the lodging account is set up, that would restrict you to certain lodging options which I believe the federal government cannot do.

If they give us all Citi travel cards then I could see that. I'll report back once I find the thing.

They didn't mention that in our brief yesterday when I asked, but I'll have to read into the actual change. Unless they change the way the lodging account is set up, that would restrict you to certain lodging options which I believe the federal government cannot do.

If they give us all Citi travel cards then I could see that. I'll report back once I find the thing.

It only applies for new hires who start after 6/1. Congrats, you made it just under the wire, so you'll be grandfathered in under the old system.

Back
Top Bottom