Mandalorian Season 2 Finale *spoilers*

It was cool seeing Luke get a hallway scene like his father before him in Rogue One. Overall it was a good episode. I wonder what the plans are for Grogu going forward because there’s no mention of him in the sequel trilogy.

Yeah, but apparently baby yoda was in the Jedi Temple during Order 66. He's probably fine.

Honestly I'm hoping they retcon the movies into the Legends lore and make some good sequels.
I have a feeling that they will do this. They have so much content planned and coming up that I really think the sequel trilogy is just Gonna get in the way of it. Hope they just move on from it.

I have a feeling that they will do this. They have so much content planned and coming up that I really think the sequel trilogy is just Gonna get in the way of it. Hope they just move on from it.
There are literally infinite possibilities of shows/movies to make about the Star Wars universe. I want all of them

Who saw that coming?! I legit teared up when he took off his helmet for Grogu. Easily the best 15 minutes in all of Star Wars!
Woulda meant more if he didn’t take his helmet off the episode before just to avoid some trouble.

Is it just me or did they make Luke look younger than in the movies ?. They did a good job until the end when he said “May the force be with you”. Looked like crappy CGI from a video game at that point.

There are literally infinite possibilities of shows/movies to make about the Star Wars universe. I want all of them
There is and I’m excited for that. But as we’ve seen Mandalorian, we already seen that they’re gonna have to answer for what the sequel established. Where is grogu after Kylo killed everyone? Why is there no mention of him by Luke or Leia or Han in the sequels?

it’s not a big deal, but I do think the sequels will have to be worked around in a not so easy way.

There’s already three spin-offs coming out. Mando is basically the table setter for the new expanded universe. New republic with that cara dune chick, Ashoka, and Boba Fett all have shows coming.

Back
Top Bottom