Metaverse

Will you metaverse

• I like real touching

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • I will like fake touching

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters

ZappBand69

So tonight I was out on the catwalk smoking a fag with one of our newer trainees. He was going on and on about the metaverse. Someone please explain this to me because it basically sounds like the matrix.

The pole is added for humor but my question is serious; Anyone: please explain the metaverse. Is it all inclusive or just a brand? Will jobs become remote and love digital? Demolition man style? Will I taste food? Will it matter? At what point will I be permanently in the 'verse? Also, (cause I heard the dev. saying it) what is meatspace?

edited to avoid being banned again

So tonight I was out on the catwalk smoking a fag with one of our newer trainees. He was going on and on about the metaverse. Someone please explain this to me because it basically sounds like the matrix.

The pole is added for humor but my question is serious; Anyone: please explain the metaverse. Is it all inclusive or just a brand? Will jobs become remote and love digital? Demolition man style? Will I taste food? Will it matter? At what point will I be permanently in the 'verse? Also, (cause I heard the dev. saying it) what is meatspace?

Ready Player One.

It’s meatspin, not meatspace

It's the future, bruh.
Getting Old 30 Rock GIF

Back
Top Bottom