QC job

Alphapapa22

Lurker
I am really interested in working in Quality Control. Unfortunately there aren’t any openings in my facility. Are there other jobs similar to QC that I should look at? Any advice on how to get into that field? I’m not really interested in QC outside of Air traffic.

I am really interested in working in Quality Control. Unfortunately there aren’t any openings in my facility. Are there other jobs similar to QC that I should look at? Any advice on how to get into that field? I’m not really interested in QC outside of Air traffic.
DUI or just make enough people hate you that you get promoted to an OM job and then wait for a bid.

QC can be fun. Don’t purposefully be a narc. Your job is (and this is what they teach at the QC class) to assess the overall health of your facility. If people aren’t doing things right, descending people into MEAs/MVAs, etc., then you can work to make it better. It isn’t just a way to catch mistakes and burn people. And management can’t use what you find as a source for punishment. You’re supposed to be a separate department from their influence to a degree.

Back
Top Bottom