Rich Santa - Don’t Let Your Vote Go Toward Supporting a Contract Extension!

When is changing your position ever a good thing in an election? If you have to do such a thing in a political race, the damage is already done…
He hasn't even been "changing" his position. He is telling different groups different things. He put out a campaign video saying he would not extend, then like a week later was telling all the facreps he would extend under Trump. He is just pandering, with no real position.

The continued message from Nick and Rich about "my opponent" and not even acknowledging Justin is so funny to me. They pretend if he doesn't exist, he can't beat them or force a runoff.
In reality, JD isn’t likely to earn more than ~500 votes, IMO. Outside of the vacuum that is P65 and Reddit and his facility, there aren’t many members who know who he is or what he stands for.

In reality, JD isn’t likely to earn more than ~500 votes, IMO. Outside of the vacuum that is P65 and Reddit and his facility, there aren’t many members who know who he is or what he stands for.
How many votes total will there even be? 7000? 500 can easily force a run off. But I think he’ll do bette than that.

He hasn't even been "changing" his position. He is telling different groups different things. He put out a campaign video saying he would not extend, then like a week later was telling all the facreps he would extend under Trump. He is just pandering, with no real position.
That’s all he’s done is pander.

He would open the contract in a heartbeat if official time wasn’t on the chopping block.

What do you think this is, a US Presidential election? There’s not that many controllers in the FAA. Even fewer are NATCA members. And still even less are actually going to take the time to fill out a ballot and send it back in. Out of all 3 candidates, JD supporters are by far the most passionate and excited to vote. A couple hundred votes in a 3 person union election is significant, even if that’s all he got.

What do you think this is, a US Presidential election? There’s not that many controllers in the FAA. Even fewer are NATCA members. And still even less are actually going to take the time to fill out a ballot and send it back in. Out of all 3 candidates, JD supporters are by far the most passionate and excited to vote. A couple hundred votes in a 3 person union election is significant, even if that’s all he got.

I asked like 5 or 6 people who they voted for or if they even voted. Three of them just threw their ballots in the trash.

I was kinda shocked.

Back
Top Bottom