Operational Info​

Facility Level History​

Old LevelNew LevelEffective Date
8710/9/2022

External Links​

A/FD

Local Area​

External Links​

Anyone work here? Looking for advice about this facility.
I have a few friends that work there: Union-management relationship is solid, if you struggle on meter it’s not a good sign, SWA increasing flights, good group overall tbh,

I have a few friends that work there: Union-management relationship is solid, if you struggle on meter it’s not a good sign, SWA increasing flights, good group overall tbh,
Thanks, it looks like they are pretty good on staffing I just saw they lost two from NCEPT, and have two CPC-ITs. Do they like working there? It seems from the numbers it's a good place, like they keep people at the facility.

Thanks, it looks like they are pretty good on staffing I just saw they lost two from NCEPT, and have two CPC-ITs. Do they like working there? It seems from the numbers it's a good place, like they keep people at the facility.
It is, staffing is always decent with a few lifers, shouldn’t have a problem transferring out. You’ll want to live just a bit west of STL though.

I work here. It’s a solid place. Union/management relationship is good. Traffic is mostly straight forward/easy. It’s not 12 pay but for 8 pay it’s a country club. Current ATM is awesome, and I don’t foresee him leaving anytime soon.

I work here. It’s a solid place. Union/management relationship is good. Traffic is mostly straight forward/easy. It’s not 12 pay but for 8 pay it’s a country club. Current ATM is awesome, and I don’t foresee him leaving anytime soon.
That's good to know, thank you. What's the schedule look like? You guys work alot of OT or 6 days?

That's good to know, thank you. What's the schedule look like? You guys work alot of OT or 6 days?
Mostly 3 nights 2 days or vice versa. 5 on 2 off. If you are on the no list you won’t have OT. If you are yes maybe a few times a month at most.

Should of added. We have 3 mid only lines, they go first. There’s a few others that end on a mid. If you don’t have high seniority you’ll rarely work mids, only if someone is sick or on annual.

Mostly 3 nights 2 days or vice versa. 5 on 2 off. If you are on the no list you won’t have OT. If you are yes maybe a few times a month at most.

Should of added. We have 3 mid only lines, they go first. There’s a few others that end on a mid. If you don’t have high seniority you’ll rarely work mids, only if someone is sick or on annual.
Wow, no mids is huge. Well thanks for all the information its been very helpful.

Back
Top Bottom