Thule AB

Good friend of mine was there. What's the question? I can pass it along.
in the afman 13-204v3 it states that Thule AB is an exception for staffing a facility since they have a Radar in the tower, its note exactly mentioned how, other than they have 1 sup and 1 line controller. Can you ask how they manned towers during periods of low traffic. Min manned or w/e they wanna call it.

in the afman 13-204v3 it states that Thule AB is an exception for staffing a facility since they have a Radar in the tower, its note exactly mentioned how, other than they have 1 sup and 1 line controller. Can you ask how they manned towers during periods of low traffic. Min manned or w/e they wanna call it.
I think they do sup only, but I'll check.

And I'm wrong. She says 2 controllers. One for tower, one for radar.

And I'm wrong. She says 2 controllers. One for tower, one for radar.
Ok cool. That's what I expected. Can you ask what the Manning requirements is normally for the radar? And just confirm that the radar is indeed ran out of the tower.

Ok cool. That's what I expected. Can you ask what the Manning requirements is normally for the radar? And just confirm that the radar is indeed ran out of the tower.
Yeah radar is in the tower. She said they had 7 controllers there when she was there a few years ago. Facility was open 8-4.

Back
Top Bottom