TYS

When I was going through NEST this was one of my facilities. About 2 years ago I asked some people about it. They said that it used to be really bad. But now there’s a new ATM and supes and facility culture has improved. A lot of good places to live too based on if you have a family or single. So overall sounds like it’s becoming a better place. Again this is 2 years ago and I didn’t end up going here. Hope this helps a little
The old stories were ugly... Glad it is becoming better.

When I was going through NEST this was one of my facilities. About 2 years ago I asked some people about it. They said that it used to be really bad. But now there’s a new ATM and supes and facility culture has improved. A lot of good places to live too based on if you have a family or single. So overall sounds like it’s becoming a better place. Again this is 2 years ago and I didn’t end up going here. Hope this helps a little
That ATM is no longer here, unfortunately.

Originally from knox, work at a level 5 up/down now. Did 6 years Air Force towers, 6 months contract. Had ERR paperwork in for 8 ish months, and will probably be 8 more before we can let people go. What are the chances I get home anytime in this decade?

Back
Top Bottom