Terminal 02/02/23 Terminal Basics

I'm in this class. I'm getting ready to make arrangements, but some others in our class on Discord have made their arrangements already. I believe one is staying at Kim's and another at Academy Advantage

I'm in this class. I'm getting ready to make arrangements, but some others in our class on Discord have made their arrangements already. I believe one is staying at Kim's and another at Academy Advantage
Where do you plan on staying? If you don't mind me asking

Where do you plan on staying? If you don't mind me asking
I'm still trying to work a plan out with my wife so we can be ready to make arrangements. Unsure if she's going with me or not, and when we decide, I'll make my arrangements. I'd like Kim's though

I'm still trying to work a plan out with my wife so we can be ready to make arrangements. Unsure if she's going with me or not, and when we decide, I'll make my arrangements. I'd like Kim's though
Were you guys just notified that you are in this class?

Am I in the right place for starting AT Basics (virtually) on the Feb 2nd, and the Academy Mar 9th? I received and confirmed FOL yesterday...

Am I in the right place for starting AT Basics (virtually) on the Feb 2nd, and the Academy Mar 9th? I received and confirmed FOL yesterday...
Yes, however most of this class is on discord. You'll have to post in the chat on discord to get added to the private channel for this class if you wanted to join.

Yes, however most of this class is on discord. You'll have to post in the chat on discord to get added to the private channel for this class if you wanted to join.
Can I get a link to the Discord? Can't seem to find one on here haha

Edit: nvm, I got in!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom