En Route 04/03/2020 Enroute

Got the ipad but haven't received the password to log in yet. They also sent in an Apple pencil and case/keyboard as well.

On another note they finally uploaded the 2020 W-4 forms on EODS that were supposed to be filled out 10 days ago.

Got the iPad but haven't received the password to log in yet. They also sent in an Apple pencil and case/keyboard as well.

On another note, they finally uploaded the 2020 W-4 forms on EODS that were supposed to be filled out 10 days ago.

I got the same package. They called me last week to redo my W4 for 2020 since they didn't want to wait for the 2020 form to be uploaded to EODS.

I actually just emailed the support for a password because I thought they forgot about me lol.

I got the same package. They called me last week to redo my W4 for 2020 since they didn't want to wait for the 2020 form to be uploaded to EODS.

I actually just emailed the support for a password because I thought they forgot about me lol.

Yeah they left me a voicemail so I called back but was sent to voicemail. Then I emailed my HR rep the forms I downloaded from the IRS but didn't hear back on both fronts for about 10 days now.

Did anyone get further instructions besides setting up their iPad? I got my password last week and haven't heard anything so far.

Just a heads up there was an email sent for the huddle app that ended up being in my junk folder. Might wanna double check it.

Did anyone from this class who didn’t take the online route get an email to complete enrollment for health and life insurance? I received mine this morning. Hopefully this is a good sign.

Just thought I would check in on here to see where everyone is at. Have you complete basics? Completed everything? Still waiting on a class date?

Finished basics. Everyone passed. Had a month or 2 of virtual training. Class got split in two (max of 8 students per class) and showed up to academy in Aug. One just got done with evals and the other class will finish on Monday.

Finished basics. Everyone passed. Had a month or 2 of virtual training. Class got split in two (max of 8 students per class) and showed up to academy in Aug. One just got done with evals and the other class will finish on Monday.
That’s good to hear. Best of luck to you all on Monday.

Back
Top Bottom