En Route 04/06/22 Enroute Basics

Guess we can bring our pm here to see how far others have gotten with housing haha. I'm looking at either a single apartment because my fiance is coming later or a hotel that has a living area and kitchen. No matter where I stay I'm down to get Together with others in class to study everything once we get there. Coming from NJ, nice to meet ya.

I’m in this class too, from NM! I’ll most likely be staying at one of the hotels; you can accrue about five nights worth of points at Hilton in 30 days, and the conference room is a good place to study.

I’m in this class too, from NM! I’ll most likely be staying at one of the hotels; you can accrue about five nights worth of points at Hilton in 30 days, and the conference room is a good place to study.
*I meant 90 days. Although, 15 free nights would be sweet

I believe I'll be in the class as well. My "projected" is technically 4/17 start, not sure why people are getting slightly different dates??? I'm coming in from Michigan! Just started making a nice Excel sheet of my top 10 places that I'd want to stay in OKC so I can start calling up as soon as I get that definite email. :)

Besides the faa approved housing list that the website gives you have you looked anywhere else? Seems like it's hotel, Kim's or anatole. Not sure if there's any other apartment options for short term lease that accept the faa payment

Besides the faa approved housing list that the website gives you have you looked anywhere else? Seems like it's hotel, Kim's or anatole. Not sure if there's any other apartment options for short term lease that accept the faa payment
Those seem like the go to spots. I’m leaning towards the Residence Inn OKC Airport. I start on 4/22 though.

I believe I'll be in the class as well. My "projected" is technically 4/17 start, not sure why people are getting slightly different dates??? I'm coming in from Michigan! Just started making a nice Excel sheet of my top 10 places that I'd want to stay in OKC so I can start calling up as soon as I get that definite email. :)
How do you find your projected date?

All new eods forms submitted and accepted

Just booked with Cindy at the residence inn northwest. She said they don't usually accept the per diem rate but just opened up 5 slots. So if anyone is interested that is in our class to reach out to her because she likes to keep classes together if possible.

Just booked with Cindy at the residence inn northwest. She said they don't usually accept the per diem rate but just opened up 5 slots. So if anyone is interested that is in our class to reach out to her because she likes to keep classes together if possible......I.. reposting this because last message got added to an old message I posted to thread

Back
Top Bottom