Terminal 05/03/2022 Terminal Basics

FOL has been received and emailed back. I still haven’t received a confirmation email (after sending 2 emails confirming my address just to make sure) about the iPad.

FOL has been received and emailed back. I still haven’t received a confirmation email (after sending 2 emails confirming my address just to make sure) about the iPad.
I called 2 days ago because i didnt either and my address was different than what they had on file. she said “im working on your class right now!” “ill send you an email now with your address change and cc HR.” Never got an email… kinda used to stuff like this at this point ?

I called 2 days ago because i didnt either and my address was different than what they had on file. she said “im working on your class right now!” “ill send you an email now with your address change and cc HR.” Never got an email… kinda used to stuff like this at this point ?
Oh wow ?? I hear ya, I’m definitely getting used to these things as well.

Oh wow ?? I hear ya, I’m definitely getting used to these things as well.
Hang in there. The incompetence of the federal government knows no bounds. Not sure if they are understaffed, incompetent/inconsiderate, trying their best, or what. Your only option is to be persistent within limits, and wait.

Hello! Also got these class dates. Applied at the end of 2019 and then we all know what happened, so I'm pretty stoked. Got the email saying that iPads will be received 5 days or so before starting. Also the EODS paperwork (hopefully I did all the right ones). Wondering if any of you would like to start a discord for our group. Get ahead on study groups and whatnot.

Back
Top Bottom