Terminal 06/08/2022 Terminal Basics

Same :) Have you thought about where you'd like to stay?
I see a lot of buzz around Anatole and Residence Inn. I have my eye on those primarily because you don't have a roommate and it has the academy shuttle route. If you have any other suggestions I'm open to them as well!

I see a lot of buzz around Anatole and Residence Inn. I have my eye on those primarily because you don't have a roommate and it has the academy shuttle route. If you have any other suggestions I'm open to them as well!
I was looking at FAA crashpads. The house looks renovated and more updated than Kim's place. They also give you more groceries.

Was also considering staying at the Residence Inn or Towneplace Suites since I do a lot of cooking.

But I'm going to prioritize and stay where ever most of my classmates end up staying at.

I was looking at FAA crashpads. The house looks renovated and more updated than Kim's place. They also give you more groceries.

Was also considering staying at the Residence Inn or Towneplace Suites since I do a lot of cooking.

But I'm going to prioritize and stay where ever most of my classmates end up staying at.
Dang, that grocery offer is nice. Hopefully we get more folks joining this thread so we can get a better idea of where everyone would be staying.

I don’t mind driving over to where the study seshes are going to be hosted though.

Dang, that grocery offer is nice. Hopefully we get more folks joining this thread so we can get a better idea of where everyone would be staying.

I don’t mind driving over to where the study seshes are going to be hosted though.

It says they cover grocery services, but doesn't offer more detail than that. I'll reach out to them and report back here

I reached out to Cindy to book a studio room. There were none available at Residence Inn for our projected dates so I booked at TownePlace Suites instead since it offers pretty much the same amenities.

I reached out to Cindy to book a studio room. There were none available at Residence Inn for our projected dates so I booked at TownePlace Suites instead since it offers pretty much the same amenities.
wow you called already? do you have a # you could DM me?

did you call both Residence Inns? I believe there are 2: northwest and downtown

would anyone consider doing FAA crashpads? female here btw.

I spoke with Sarah at FAA crashpads and I was informed that the stay includes a grocery service - which is a $150/month towards credit at Instacart/Freshly. So it would save a lot of the food per diem

edit: I would need a female roommate at faa crashpads. otherwise, i'd have to pay the difference for the full house. not willing to have a male roommate. please let me know if there are other women here lol

Last edited:
wow you called already? do you have a # you could DM me?

did you call both Residence Inns? I believe there are 2: northwest and downtown

would anyone consider doing FAA crashpads? female here btw.

I spoke with Sarah at FAA crashpads and I was informed that the stay includes a grocery service - which is a $150/month towards credit at Instacart/Freshly. So it would save a lot of the food per diem

edit: I would need a female roommate at faa crashpads. otherwise, i'd have to pay the difference for the full house. not willing to have a male roommate. please let me know if there are other women here lol
Cindy is the POC for Residence Inn and TownePlace. I’ll DM you the information now.

Back
Top Bottom