En Route 07/18/2019

I got my class date offer on June 3 and FOL on June 13. Looks like it's just us.

I'm staying at the Anatole through FAA Rooms. They've said I got the last apartment there for this class date. Sorry, lads.

Lol I was starting to worry I'd be the only one. I've really been slacking on figuring out where I'm staying...I'm thinking Kim's place since I'm used to having roommates.

I'm not in your class (I'll be the 31st) but if I can suggest something, look at places that include food since you can't keep the rest of your per diem. As far as I'm aware, that's going to be Kim's Place, IB, and FAA Crashpads (please use me as a referral if you go the last one). FAA Crashpads doesn't have a shuttle though.

Last edited:
I think I saw somebody else on the Reddit hiring thread that mentioned a 7/18 class date. It might just be you, though. I checked StuckMic, but there isn't even a thread for our class date there, last I checked.

Just got assigned this class date on Friday morning. I still have a lot of looking around to do for housing. ?

I’m going to see if I can get Anatole on the south... seems like the closest and offers shuttle service. And still pet friendly.

Last edited:
Nice. I've asked around and the consensus seems to be that Kim's Place is the spot to try and get. Fortunately, I'm going to have my own transportation while I'm there though so shuttle service wont be as much of a deciding factor for me. Has anybody received the in-processing email from their HR rep yet? I'm still waiting on the FOL as well.

Nice. I've asked around and the consensus seems to be that Kim's Place is the spot to try and get. Fortunately, I'm going to have my own transportation while I'm there though so shuttle service wont be as much of a deciding factor for me. Has anybody received the in-processing email from their HR rep yet? I'm still waiting on the FOL as well.
Oh ok. That’s the roommate housing, right? I was thinking about Kim’s as well but looks like same distance as IB but WSW of MMAC. And no, I haven’t yet. HR told me it might be a couple days before our class date. I am hoping we get it sometime this week.

Oh ok. That’s the roommate housing, right? I was thinking about Kim’s as well but looks like same distance as IB but WSW of MMAC. And no, I haven’t yet. HR told me it might be a couple days before our class date. I am hoping we get it sometime this week.
Yeah, Kim's would require you to have a roommate. After looking into it, I think Kim's was just a better option for people before they made the changes to the Per Diem rules because they could pocket the remainder of per diem. I guess we wont have that luxury. Damnit lol.

Yeah, Kim's would require you to have a roommate. After looking into it, I think Kim's was just a better option for people before they made the changes to the Per Diem rules because they could pocket the remainder of per diem. I guess we wont have that luxury. Damnit lol.
Yeah that is unfortunate we can’t keep the remainder. I might have to drive to wherever the class group study will be lol.

I just called and got a reservation at Kim's Place. She said she still had availability for our class date if anybody else is interested!

I got my class date offer on June 3 and FOL on June 13. Looks like it's just us.

I'm staying at the Anatole through FAA Rooms. They've said I got the last apartment there for this class date. Sorry, lads.

I got a room at Anatole today. I went through A&T corporate housing. They still have more available if anyone is interested!

I got a room at Anatole today. I went through A&T corporate housing. They still have more available if anyone is interested!
Sweet. I am trying to get a hold of someone there. Are you at the south side? That’s where I’m hoping to get. Plus they allow pets.

Well I just got an email from my HR rep saying that she messed up my class date. I'm actually in the July 24th now lol. It's been real yall ?! Best of luck to everybody!

Back
Top Bottom