En Route 07/18/2019

Got the welcome packet on Friday.

Dolly contacted me just now and said there’s no availability. :( I’m on the waiting list.

I'd contacted them and they never even got back to me lol. Looks like I'm the only one at Kim's Place as of right now.

I'll be in this class as well. Will be living at Isola Bella.
I heard they won't be providing internet/cable/breakfast/dinner anymore. Not sure if that would affect your decision though.
They are closing down the hotel side of their property, so it would be like renting a residence.
You guys should check out our listing on the resources page. All the benefits of living in apartment (private, spacious, full size kitchen that's stocked full of appliances and dishware) and all the perks of living in a hotel (free breakfast, daily housekeeping, free wifi and cable, toiletries provided, etc).

I'm not in your class (I'll be the 31st) but if I can suggest something, look at places that include food since you can't keep the rest of your per diem. As far as I'm aware, that's going to be Kim's Place, IB, and FAA Crashpads (please use me as a referral if you go the last one). FAA Crashpads doesn't have a shuttle though.
is the FAA Crashpads your own place? Or is this a shared one? Having to have a roommate? If so, do you have your bathroom in your own room?

Academy Advantage has 2 bedrooms and 2 baths per unit. So each person has their own bedroom and bath. We also have washers and dryers in the unit. Freshly painted, new furniture, a full kitchen and your own garage door opener with a space for your car in the garage.
www.academyadvantage.com

I’ve emailed them (FAA crashpads)and they haven’t gotten back to me. I wonder if they are full.
It's possible. They called shortly after my original email and gave some information. Maybe try calling them and see if your email was overlooked?

is the FAA Crashpads your own place? Or is this a shared one? Having to have a roommate? If so, do you have your bathroom in your own room?
FAA Crashpads is a shared place. 3 bedrooms. You have a choice between the master bedroom or a garage space. I'm assuming there's a shared bathroom for all but the master bedroom, but they have cleaners come in, so that makes it better. I start on the 31st, so I can't confirm yet.

I texted them. There's a number on their site. I had a response within 5 minutes.

It's possible. They called shortly after my original email and gave some information. Maybe try calling them and see if your email was overlooked?
I just got an email from them. Unfortunately for me, they are full.

FAA Crashpads is a shared place. 3 bedrooms. You have a choice between the master bedroom or a garage space. I'm assuming there's a shared bathroom for all but the master bedroom, but they have cleaners come in, so that makes it better. I start on the 31st, so I can't confirm yet.

I texted them. There's a number on their site. I had a response within 5 minutes.
Got an email from them that they are full and nothing until mid August. Thanks for the info.

Got an email from them that they are full and nothing until mid August. Thanks for the info.
That's unfortunate. I'm sure many places are filling up quick after Isola Bella's nonsense

We have plenty of rooms available for you guys! Here's the link to our listing in housing resources so you can see more about our property. Sonesta ES Suites

Back
Top Bottom