Terminal 09/13/2022 Terminal Basics

hodom03

Hey yall, I just received my class dates today and figured I would go ahead and start a thread for our class. 9/13 terminal basics - 10/18 in-person. Excited to meet all of you! My name is Hunter.

Hey Hunter, I got those same dates as well. Looking forward to meeting you and everyone else!
-Dev

Hey yall, I just received my class dates today and figured I would go ahead and start a thread for our class. 9/13 terminal basics - 10/18 in-person. Excited to meet all of you! My name is Hunter.
Just curious, my TOL date was in February and I just finished medical, MMPI, etc. What did your timeline look like to get September class dates?

Just curious, my TOL date was in February and I just finished medical, MMPI, etc. What did your timeline look like to get September class dates?
Check out my signature and it will give you an idea of my timeline.

Hey guys, I just found out I’ll be in this class. I won’t be in Basics, but I’ll see you all in person on 10/18.
Nice! Did you elect to skip basics?

Check out my signature and it will give you an idea of my timeline.
Ah cool we have essentially all the same starting dates, but my medical and stuff wasn’t till July so now I’m just waiting for all to be cleared. Thanks! Best of luck in the academy

Hello everyone, I will also be joining the basics on 8/13! My name is Kevin and I'm from the East coast. Wondering if yall have gotten your welcome packets yet? Seems like just like the rest of the hiring process the 20-30 days before class is a loose estimate.

Hello everyone, I will also be joining the basics on 8/13! My name is Kevin and I'm from the East coast. Wondering if yall have gotten your welcome packets yet? Seems like just like the rest of the hiring process the 20-30 days before class is a loose estimate.
Hey Kevin! I’m assuming you meant basics on 9/13 lol. I don’t think anyone has received a welcome packet yet. Are you on the discord? If not here’s a link.

Discord

Back
Top Bottom