En Route 10/26/21 Enroute

AntiochX

10/26/21 enroute basics

Starting this thread to find out who is in a class with me. Will be starting a discord server so we can coordinate some while we do our basics and okc.

I’m in this class as well!
Nara2020 I believe I’ll be booking to stay at the Sonesta, after comparing all of the other options! Here are some pages about Sonesta:

Last edited:
I’m in this class as well!
Nara2020 I believe I’ll be booking to stay at the Sonesta, after comparing all of the other options! Here are some pages about Sonesta:

Awesome! Thanks for the info. I’m probably either going to stay here or at Kim’s. I don’t really have a preference. Just dog friendly and wherever the majority of the class is staying.

Hi Everyone! I initially had a date of 10/20 but apparently that was a mistake and I’m in this class too! I don’t have anywhere to stay in mind yet but I’m open to suggestions!

Hi Everyone! I initially had a date of 10/20 but apparently that was a mistake and I’m in this class too! I don’t have anywhere to stay in mind yet but I’m open to suggestions!
Hi! Welcome to 10/26 lol ?. I’m booked to stay at the Sonesta! I posted a few links about it earlier in this thread. Honestly the more people who stay there, the better for possible study groups??

Hi! Welcome to 10/26 lol ?. I’m booked to stay at the Sonesta! I posted a few links about it earlier in this thread. Honestly the more people who stay there, the better for possible study groups??
Did they say they would have availability ? A couple classes starting within the last 2 weeks said they got walked to another hotel until October. Just wondering if that’s going to cause a back up in their reservations

Did they say they would have availability ? A couple classes starting within the last 2 weeks said they got walked to another hotel until October. Just wondering if that’s going to cause a back up in their reservations
I spoke to Ginger who completed my reservation and sent me the confirmation email with a 12/1 date. She seemed to have availability, so that’s why I wanted to get my reservation in as early as possible!

I spoke to Ginger who completed my reservation and sent me the confirmation email with a 12/1 date. She seemed to have availability, so that’s why I wanted to get my reservation in as early as possible!
Okay I could be getting it mixed up with something else. I am still undecided

Yes I was getting it mixed up with Anatole

Hello!! I am in this class as well!

Does anyone know where I can stay with my dogs?
I’ve found the sonesta and Kim’s. I haven’t really looked at anywhere else. Seems like everywhere waives the dog fee for academy students.

I’ve found the sonesta and Kim’s. I haven’t really looked at anywhere else. Seems like everywhere waives the dog fee for academy students.
Anatole too and they have a dog park but seems like they are backed up. I’m bringing my dog too. Maybe they can be playmates.

Back
Top Bottom