En Route 11/14/19

I also got this class date. I hear a lot about Kim's place, I will look into staying there as well as I believe there are not many in our class.

Hey! Nice to see someone else with this date. When I was talking with Kim she mentioned that the recent classes have been really small in size. And yeah, from what I've read it seems to be mainly Kim's or Anatole where people stay but I've read more good things about Kim's so I decided to go there. I haven't got my FOL yet either and it's been about a month since I got the email with my class date.

Hey! Nice to see someone else with this date. When I was talking with Kim she mentioned that the recent classes have been really small in size. And yeah, from what I've read it seems to be mainly Kim's or Anatole where people stay but I've read more good things about Kim's so I decided to go there. I haven't got my FOL yet either and it's been about a month since I got the email with my class date.
Yes, it is good to see someone else on here with the same date! I think there were people posting from the 5th date saying they were still waiting for their FOL, I am waiting as well. HR verified 6 of us in our class when I spoke with them last.

Yes, it is good to see someone else on here with the same date! I think there were people posting from the 5th date saying they were still waiting for their FOL, I am waiting as well. HR verified 6 of us in our class when I spoke with them last.
Wow, 6 is a small class! Are you off the street or cti? I am just OTS myself.

Back
Top Bottom