En Route 12/07/21 Enroute basics

12/7 enroute checking in! Happy to be here. Has anyone started looking at accommodations in OKC?
I’ve been told by people who went through the process that “Kim’s Place” is the best spot. I’ll probably try to go their because they allow dogs

I’ve been told by people who went through the process that “Kim’s Place” is the best spot. I’ll probably try to go their because they allow dogs

Possibly looking for a female roommate for a place I found on the site, if anyone is interested! Where is everyone from?

-Sierra

Last edited:
Kim's place seems to be the popular option. I'll be flying in from Hawaii with no car, so the shuttle service from Kim's is pretty necessary.

Possibly looking for a female roommate for a place I found on the site, if anyone is interested! Where is everyone from?

-Sierra
Male here, sorry.

Hello! I have BASICs for enroute starting 12/1, but did not receive the FOL yet, just a class date. Wonder if this will be the class I am in once I get the actual FOL. If so, looking forward to working with all of you!

Hello! I have BASICs for enroute starting 12/1, but did not receive the FOL yet, just a class date. Wonder if this will be the class I am in once I get the actual FOL. If so, looking forward to working with all of you!
I’m in the same boat. Got a date for 12/1 basics.

This thread is for the Enroute Basics class starting on 12/07/21 going to 01/04/2022. The projected Academy dates are 01/12/2022- 04/06/2022.

What’s up, Group!!! I’m 12/07 start!! Looking forward to meeting you guys!!!

Housing: I’ll probably be at Kim’s Place as well. Possibly looking for a male roommate! Hit me up!!

Back
Top Bottom