Terminal 12/13 Terminal basics

Staying at Isola Bella. If you talk to Michelle there she said she will put everyone from this class next to one another. They are running a deal it's $50 dollars a day and weekends free.

I look forward to meeting you.

Staying at Isola Bella. If you talk to Michelle there she said she will put everyone from this class next to one another. They are running a deal it's $50 dollars a day and weekends free.

I look forward to meeting you.

Awesome, thanks for the information. I will definitely look into it. Look forward to meeting you as well.

Maria

Been thinking about Anatole and Kim's. Kim's primarily for the study group situation since it seems like most stay there.

IB seems to have the most negative reviews. Though I'd consider it if there will be a bunch of us there.

Been thinking about Anatole and Kim's. Kim's primarily for the study group situation since it seems like most stay there.

IB seems to have the most negative reviews. Though I'd consider it if there will be a bunch of us there.

I have done my research and noticed the negative feedback regarding IB. My only consideration besides the obvious condition of accommodations is the amount of per diem I pay out. Considering just getting an apartment on my own if I could find a short term rental for less, and just take the inconvenience of having to get electricity and WiFi additionally.

I've got 12/13 as well, I plan on Staying at kims. Better part of town, better environment for studying. I'd rather spend a few extra bucks now then pinch pennies and live on the cheap and potentially wash because of it.

I've got 12/13 as well, I plan on Staying at kims. Better part of town, better environment for studying. I'd rather spend a few extra bucks now then pinch pennies and live on the cheap and potentially wash because of it.

Why do you consider it a better environment for studying? My only concern would be those rooming with me sharing mutual concern and consideration.

Largely due to the area that it's in and the condition of the place. I e known people and heard stories of cars being broken into, bed bugs, and I know that area of okc isnt the best part of town. Those are just extra things that I don't want weighing on my mind with the potential to distract me from class.

After reading your posts, I saw that review about the bed bugs. I went ahead and put in my reservation and spoke with Kim this morning. It does seem a bit easier to go that route. Guess I'll see you there!

Congratulations! I am currently in the TSS portion of the terminal class. If y’all have any questions let me know. Just don’t stay at IB, we had 4 people move out of there less than a week after arriving.

Back
Top Bottom