Terminal 12/16/19 Terminal

Anyone on here in the Dec. 16th terminal class? Trying to get an idea where everyone will be staying for housing.
Yeah, I just got my FOL on 12/3/19 for this class. I'm scrambling a bit, it looks like Kim's is where a lot of people stay, and i'm not sure i'll have a car while i'm at the academy, so having the shuttle sounds nice.

Yeah, I just got my FOL on 12/3/19 for this class. I'm scrambling a bit, it looks like Kim's is where a lot of people stay, and i'm not sure i'll have a car while i'm at the academy, so having the shuttle sounds nice.
I wont have a car either. Usually it's between Kim's or Anatole. Anatole is a bit closer to the academy. Are you leaning towards one or the other?

When did you get your FOL?
I was called directly yesterday and told to expect FOL today. Waiting for that before confirming housing

I'm leaning towards Anatole as well. Have you been given any housing info or info on when to book airfare? I'm still waiting on this
There’s housing info available on the FAAs website. Start calling now to confirm there’s availability wherever you want to stay. Not sure about airfare as I’ll be driving

Hi y'all. I just graduated. Wanted to recommend staying with FAA Crashpads. I stayed with them the entire time and half of my class ended up moving in with FAA Crashpads also. They are great people and their Clearwater locations are less than 2 miles from the Academy. Closest location out of everyone. Good luck!

Tell them CC sent you. I don't get referral perks - I am just really grateful for all they've done and truly believe it contributed to my success.

Hi y'all. I just graduated. Wanted to recommend staying with FAA Crashpads. I stayed with them the entire time and half of my class ended up moving in with FAA Crashpads also. They are great people and their Clearwater locations are less than 2 miles from the Academy. Closest location out of everyone. Good luck!

Tell them CC sent you. I don't get referral perks - I am just really grateful for all they've done and truly believe it contributed to my success.
You can leave a review in the resources

I will also probably be staying at Anatole, I haven't gotten any of my flight information though, so i'm not sure if there's a form that I have to fill out for that. I got a number to call from student services, so i figure i'll call them and see what they say

I will also probably be staying at Anatole, I haven't gotten any of my flight information though, so i'm not sure if there's a form that I have to fill out for that. I got a number to call from student services, so i figure i'll call them and see what they say
Pretty sure you have to call someone to schedule a flight. I’d call to schedule that. I’m confirmed staying at Anatole. They have a shuttle now so that’s nice

Back
Top Bottom