Terminal 12/22 Terminal Basics

I got this class date too. I'm considering Kim's Place due to the shuttle back and forth from the academy. I was going to drive from SC, but a plane ticket is less than $300 and I'm not 100% sure my 18 year old car would make the trip. I look forward to meeting you all.
Edit: added the word "car" after 18 year old. I don't have any kids lol

Last edited:
I got this class date too. I'm considering Kim's Place due to the shuttle back and forth from the academy. I was going to drive from SC, but a plane ticket is less than $300 and I'm not 100% sure my 18 year old would make the trip. I look forward to meeting you all.

FYI Kim's, IB, and Anatole all have a shuttle to the academy. Looking forward to working with you!

Booked at Anatole as well. Just a question for you guys, since we have to be there for the 22nd, can we go back home for the holidays if wanted to from the 23rd to 25th?

Booked at Anatole as well. Just a question for you guys, since we have to be there for the 22nd, can we go back home for the holidays if wanted to from the 23rd to 25th?

You can if you want, but with the riskiness of holiday travel, I wouldn't recommend it (weather, delays, etc.). I'm staying put through the holidays.

Hey class, does anyone have a facebook group/something for our class to communicate and get together? merry christmas and happy holidays!

Ty

Back
Top Bottom