En Route 12/23/21 Enroute Basic

I guess that means basics will be a 7am start time for me. I’ll be driving from Virginia
Oh no lol

Hello everyone! I will be in this class for 23rd :) looking forward to meet all of you!
Planning to book a place in Anatole.
Just curious where are you guys all coming from? I might be driving there from California!
I will be driving from Long island, New York.

I made a discord server as well Join the 12/23/21 Enroute basic Discord Server!

My whole class went through Kim's place and had a great experience, living close. Plus, students create tons of study material and leave it behind after graduating. It's nice to pick up where they left off

I have only been at Anatole 2 days and looking at options to move… being close to the facility is nice but that’s about it.

Why are you looking to move?

My whole class went through Kim's place and had a great experience, living close. Plus, students create tons of study material and leave it behind after graduating. It's nice to pick up where they left off
How nervous were you living with near strangers and did you hit any road bumps?

Why are you looking to move?

How nervous were you living with near strangers and did you hit any road bumps?
You’re gonna be living near strangers if you’re at Anatole as well. Kim’s is the way to go, they have strip boards for you to practice non radar on. And most of your neighbors are academy students. Not one time in my three months there did I interact with a “stranger”.

On top of that you save a ton of money on groceries at Kim’s since she pays for your groceries

Back
Top Bottom