Terminal 3/22 Terminal Basics

I’m 75% Kim’s place 25% Anatole, I want to dig into the financials a little more

I have some contacts from my days at the University of Oklahoma that might save me some money, but that would cause me to miss out on the "synergy" (sorry) to be found at Kim's Place, so I'm undecided. Am I safe to assume we're looking at the Edgewood Manor location?

I have some contacts from my days at the University of Oklahoma that might save me some money, but that would cause me to miss out on the "synergy" (sorry) to be found at Kim's Place, so I'm undecided. Am I safe to assume we're looking at the Edgewood Manor location?
I don't know if I can tell a sooner the answer to that

Yea the one in Yukon, OK is the one my wife stayed at

Anyone else notice how perfectly our class date corresponds with the beginning of tornado season in Oklahoma? : )

Don't worry, I lived there for a few years, and it's mostly no big deal. Just stay tuned to the TV or weather radio when those fronts roll in, and know where the nearest storm shelter is.

Anyone else notice how perfectly our class date corresponds with the beginning of tornado season in Oklahoma? : )

Don't worry, I lived there for a few years, and it's mostly no big deal. Just stay tuned to the TV or weather radio when those fronts roll in, and know where the nearest storm shelter is.
Legit my biggest worry out there, how old is everyone?

Back
Top Bottom