En Route 4/16/18 Enroute Basics

roger

Lurker
I received this class date, hoping to connect with classmates.

I am staying at Anatole, for sure. Hopefully we can get a bunch of people there for good study groups. I am going to be working hard every day. I have seen friends get this opportunity and not make it, and that is a horrible experience that I want to avoid.

As for why I recommend Anatole, they have the newest rooms and they are closest to the academy. It's only a 7-8 minute drive each way instead of 20-25 to Kims. That time adds up and it means you can sleep in a little longer. There's also a huge shopping center with Walmart, restaurants, etc. just north of the Anatole that is very convenient.

If you lease through Anatole directly (instead of a management company) you can also save a lot of money. They charge $100/month extra for leases less than 6 months, but it is still less than the other options. You can get a 1 bedroom if you want to live alone or try to split a 2 bedroom with a classmate to save even more money. The south phase is the newer one and was just finished about 2 years ago. If you want everything furnished and utilities included you can go through faarooms.com but you'll pay more.

Last edited:
No one else has 4/16 enroute? I saw a couple on stuckmic but that's it. Is there anyway to know if this is a class of 12?

No one else has 4/16 enroute? I saw a couple on stuckmic but that's it. Is there anyway to know if this is a class of 12?
There are 4 staying at the Mustang Location at Kim's 6.7 miles to FAA so will not be far from you. If you want to PM me I can place you in contact with them.

There are 4 staying at the Mustang Location at Kim's 6.7 miles to FAA so will not be far from you. If you want to PM me I can place you in contact with them.
Kim,
If you'd like to add more information or make yourself available to future prospective students, you can update your thread here.
Kim's Place OKC
The end goal is to have up to date, accurate information from the providers themselves as well as past students.

Kim,
If you'd like to add more information or make yourself available to future prospective students, you can update your thread here.
Kim's Place OKC
The end goal is to have up to date, accurate information from the providers themselves as well as past students.
Thanks breakaway I think the info is good :) just trying connect up classmates for now. I have shared this site with the others letting them know they have a classmate on here and where he is staying.

Back
Top Bottom