En Route 4/19/2021 Basics

Thanks for starting a thread. Does anyone have any clue when we will make the transition to OKC? Based on other classes dates it looks like it might be in June sometime.

Thanks for starting a thread. Does anyone have any clue when we will make the transition to OKC? Based on other classes dates it looks like it might be in June sometime.
My HR rep said tentatively June 22nd but that could change.

Awesome thanks! Hopefully some other folks find this thread and we get an idea of who is in our class.

Awesome thanks! Hopefully some other folks find this thread and we get an idea of who is in our class.
For sure. I wasn’t set to go until early July but my Rep called on Monday saying someone backed out of this class and offered it to me! It was like winning the lottery!

Just got an email from hr saying class dates in OKC should be June 22nd-August 14th.

I'm a little confused, cause isn't enroute class like 3 months long? Did they shorten it or something? Or maybe that was including basics which are now online? This is what I have rn:

Basics via zoom: April 19th-May 12th
Gap with no training: May 13th-June 21st
Enrout class in OKC: June 22nd-August 14th

Is that what everyone else has heard? I'm sure a lot of us have leases and packing that this rides on.

Just got an email from hr saying class dates in OKC should be June 22nd-August 14th.

I'm a little confused, cause isn't enroute class like 3 months long? Did they shorten it or something? Or maybe that was including basics which are now online? This is what I have rn:

Enrout class in OKC: June 22nd-August 14th

Is that what everyone else has heard? I'm sure a lot of us have leases and packing that this rides on.
Nvm, I guess they had a typo in their email ? so I've got dates as:

Enrout class in OKC: June 22nd-SEPT 14th

Nvm, I guess they had a typo in their email ? so I've got dates as:

Enrout class in OKC: June 22nd-SEPT 14th
Man you guys have HR reps that seem to know what is happening.. what is that like? Mine hasn’t given me any kind of news on dates other than our April basics start. Thanks for sharing!

Man you guys have HR reps that seem to know what is happening.. what is that like? Mine hasn’t given me any kind of news on dates other than our April basics start. Thanks for sharing!
No prob! I may have been harassing mine relentlessly with questions, so that mightve helped ?

Back
Top Bottom