En Route 5/10/2019

Chris5144

Hey everybody,

Starting at the academy 5/10, staying at Anatole. Anybody else here with this class date? Looking forward to meeting everyone

Hi Chris,

I'll be on your class. Looking forward to meeting you. We have a total of 5 people from our class over at Kim's already, which is where I will be staying at as well.

Hi everyone,

I'll also be in this class also. I got my class date back on the 17th. Decided to post and make an account because I'm looking for housing now. Haven't got a welcome packet yet but expecting this week.

So far a lot of people have recommended Kim's place and that what I heard what's good. Only thing is Kim's place you share either a two person house or split it with three people. wondering if anyone in our class is still looking for housing.

any other recommended housing?

Hi everyone,

I'll also be in this class also. I got my class date back on the 17th. Decided to post and make an account because I'm looking for housing now. Haven't got a welcome packet yet but expecting this week.

So far a lot of people have recommended Kim's place and that what I heard what's good. Only thing is Kim's place you share either a two person house or split it with three people. wondering if anyone in our class is still looking for housing.

any other recommended housing?

Hey sam,

Anatole had one more room left in south complex when I booked last week. The other people options are Iso bella and Kim's place.

Hey everyone. I'm May 10th as well. Are all of you staying at Kim's place driving your own vehicles to OKC? I'm trying to decide between IB and Kim's.

Hey everyone. I'm May 10th as well. Are all of you staying at Kim's place driving your own vehicles to OKC? I'm trying to decide between IB and Kim's.
I'm looking into Kim's and also Anatole. Another option I saw was town places suites.

Hey sam,

Anatole had one more room left in south complex when I booked last week. The other people options are Iso bella and Kim's place.
Thanks Chris!

Hi Chris,

I'll be on your class. Looking forward to meeting you. We have a total of 5 people from our class over at Kim's already, which is where I will be staying at as well.
Are you driving or flying down? I want to stay at Kim's, but am still trying to figure out if I want to drive 14 hours there.

Are you driving or flying down? I want to stay at Kim's, but am still trying to figure out if I want to drive 14 hours there.
I decided yesterday to drive down. Driving down with a parent. I'm coming all the way from NYC area. Leaving Monday and planning on getting there Wednesday. Leaving a one day gap as a leeway just in case of any inconvenience.

I haven't finalized yet but I'm going for Kims as there are already 6 ppl booked over there. I read somewhere there can be as many as a class of 18. So if you and me go to Kim's, that 8 out of 18 already. Good for studying. Only thing is that if you have a car, most likely you will be placed in the Mustang Location" Wild Horse Village" where there's not shuttle. If you need a shuttle, most likely you will be placed in the Yukon location "Edgewood Manor". Both places do have a place for a car though.

Give Kim a call or email her and she will send you an email with all the details.

This class will be in our Edgewood Manor location. There are 9 now

Yeah I locked in my reservation at Kim's. I'll have to make a facebook account I suppose to join the group chat. Look forward to meeting everyone!

Hey sam,

I debated that for a while, but decided to drive. I'm driving from SC, so I'll be breaking it up into two days. Just figured four months is a long time to be without my own transportation. But all these places have shuttles and some even offer the courtesy cars, so it's up to you.

Well i'll be heading to OKC early in the AM tomorrow. Hopefully I can make the whole 14 hr drive without too many stops. Look forward to meeting you all. Safe travels everyone!

Well i'll be heading to OKC early in the AM tomorrow. Hopefully I can make the whole 14 hr drive without too many stops. Look forward to meeting you all. Safe travels everyone!
leave as early as you can. tomorrow they are expecting severe thunderstorms in okc I believe. safe travels!

Back
Top Bottom